Blissfully situated on a lush clifftop promontory in an exquisite island destination, our portfolio of ultra-luxury residencies is open for investment opportunities for a very limited time. These properties are conceptualized by a celebrated design studio and constructed in harmony with nature.
Position forQuality Assurance/ Quality Control Engineer
We are looking for an experienced QA/QC Engineer to be responsible for processing the Management System documents and verifying the day-to-day adequacy of the implementation of the Quality Management System by detailed review of how the system is established, operated and modified when necessary. (Candidate with Military background is preferred but not required).
- Reviewing completed procedures to verify compliance with specified contract requirements, for format, contents, and ensuring that they are formally issued and distributed as applicable.
- Maintaining Site Project Management system documents. Forwarding copies of the documents to the QM for review and Head Office records.
- Responsible for carrying out induction of site personnel, carrying out site toolbox talks on specific topics as agreed with and Project Manager.
- Ensure alignment of contract requirements for major sub-contractors and suppliers by specifying critical quality compliance.
- Conduct inspection of materials delivered on site either by subcontractor or by internal procurement to ensure compliance to specifications prior to use or issuance. Prepare report as necessary for any noted discrepancies.
- Maintaining and displaying the most current site organization chart, showing reporting routes and responsibilities of key personnel on the project.
- Ensure that inspection and testing requirements are defined in the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), WIs and inspection reports. Review & evaluation of the records generated.
- Review & evaluation of Non-Compliance Reports and Corrective Action Reports, including the development of trend analysis for discussion at the Project Managers weekly progress meeting.
- Attendance at meetings and liaison with the employer to effectively respond to all quality concerns. Producing documentation and reports required by the client.
- Witness test and ensure that works performed are in accordance with the Activity Management plan.
- Preparation of monthly report inputs in coordination with the Project team. Highlighting priority concerns for proper actions or resolutions.
- Inspecting and monitoring the implementation of Quality Policies, Procedures, Programs and Systems. Before any commencement of projects, he/she shall arrange an induction and orientation for the Project Team as assisted by the Corporate Quality Department, regarding all pertinent documents and processes specifically for each department to ensure alignment.
- Conduct in-process inspection of workmanship to ensure non-conformity is addressed at the earliest possible time.
- Liaise with client representative in the inspection of completed phase of work and ensure records of compliance are jointly signed off by client and him/her prior to cover up.
- Coordinating with relevant site personnel to produce documented plans, procedures, work instructions and method statements for activities before actual implementation of work.
- Initiate preliminary punch-listing in order to lessen rectification bulks at completion time. This not only minimizes labor cost but also saves time.
- Identification, coordination and securing all procurement supplemental product requirements that require Company and Client QA/QC approvals. Prepare and regularly update Materials Submittal Registers.
- Perform other duties that may be delegated and agreed by his/her superiors.
Education, Skills and Work Experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree, ideally with Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Proficient in English.
- At least 10 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate with Military background is preferred but not required.
Send your C.V and cover letter by filling out the form and our HR department will contact you.Back to careers
The El Nido Beach Investment Report 2023
Learn more about market forecasts & exciting opportunities to enjoy invaluable financial benefits with special privileges in Southeast Asia's fastest growing tourism industry.