Blissfully situated on a lush clifftop promontory in an exquisite island destination, our portfolio of ultra-luxury residencies is open for investment opportunities for a very limited time. These properties are conceptualized by a celebrated design studio and constructed in harmony with nature.
Position forQuantity Surveyor
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to manage all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects to ensure they are completed within its projected budget.
- Review the architectural and engineering plans, and other related documentations of the projects to determine the scope of work and all the relevant information that should be considered in the project budget.
- Prepare the Bill of Quantities and justify to the Management, provide pricing recommendations with computations, clarifications and details of quantities and costs to come up with a realistic project budget.
- Determine the material requirements of the projects, provide estimates of quantities of the materials and consumables of the projects for ordering and coordinate the same with Procurement Department.
- Determine the manpower productivity required for the scope of work and the corresponding labour rates to provide realistic estimate of the labour costs of the projects.
- Evaluate contractor’s billings and prepare recommendations for payment with supporting details such as computations of actual completed accomplishments.
- Coordinate and attend meetings with the project team for the efficient resolution of cost and contract-related concerns.
- Maintain a systematic and well-organized filling system for documentations related to contracts, tender drawings, bill of quantities and commercial proposals to ensure completeness of records; provide easy access to reference.
- Provide support to other team members and perform ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time to provide support to the project team.
Education, Skills and Work Experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree, ideally with Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Proficient in English.
- Required Skills: Quantity Take-offs / Estimate, Cost Estimation.
- At least 10 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with Pakyaw Contracts, knowledgeable of the latest Labour Rates and cost of materials.
- Candidate with Military background is preferred but not required.
Send your C.V and cover letter by filling out the form and our HR department will contact you.Back to careers
The El Nido Beach Investment Report 2023
Learn more about market forecasts & exciting opportunities to enjoy invaluable financial benefits with special privileges in Southeast Asia's fastest growing tourism industry.